Happy Friday! I have been go go go the past few days and I haven’t really had a chance to sit. I apologize in advance for a boring post. Here are a few random things going on:
- This evening, we have a very fun wedding related errand to run that I will be sure to share with everyone ASAP!
- There are 18 days of school left 🙂
- Tomorrow is the Phantom Gourmet Hot Dog Safari! Click here for more info.
- Sunday is my first 5k race and I am so excited!
- We have no food in the house, and zero time to go shopping.
- I haven’t cleaned or done laundry in about 2 weeks.
I don’t know about anyone else but this week for me was a total fog. I have been very stressed about my current lack of job security for next year, and with the upcoming summer, not knowing where my $$ will be coming from. Unfortunately when it comes to being stressed, I do not go into cleaning mode, cooking mode, or exercise mode. I haven’t been upset or depressed but I just feel like I flew through this week very unproductively and with a busy weekend ahead of me, I don’t see signs of relief.
CONFESSION: I cannot make myself do something I do not want to do. I am internally stubborn.
Anyone else ever get this way? How do you get out of it?!