Another Monday has come and gone! I can’t believe that next week is the last week of school! Time flies man.
So this morning I woke up in a particularly good mood for 2 reasons:
1. I had this song stuck in my head and it’s so damn catchy and upbeat. It amazes me how much music influences my mood sometimes.
2. The meds finally seem to be working!!! Instead of being all red and puffy, I am simply polka dotted Katy! Hot huh?
I am sparing everyone and NOT posting pictures of day 1 or 2 of this fiasco, but if I did, you would be AMAZED at this improvement! I was able to take less Benadryl today and actually be a contributing member of society instead of a doped up zombie. Small victories!
- Went to job #2
- Did some grocery shopping
- Cooked dinner
- Made tomorrow’s lunch
- Made a giant pasta salad from leftovers in the fridge
- Prepped a crock pot creation for tomorrow’s dinner
- Did some baking
…..All before Nolan got home from work at 6. It feels good to be functioning again!
On tonight’s menu is pork tenderloin! The package came with two pork-steaks so we prepared it two different ways.
On the left we have a pork rub.
On the right we have a teriyake glaze
microwaved whipped up a Rice Side, and added some extra frozen veggies. Yum.
Now it’s time to clean up this disaster of an apartment, catch up with some blog friends, and read my newest Family Circle Magazine on the couch with Nolan. Night!
Do you make your lunch for work the day before, or the morning of?
Chicken or pork?