Good morning and happy Friday the 13th! This morning I have some humbling news for ya.
I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Award by Angela at Health, Happiness, and Harmony!
The prize is awarded to, “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” Once you receive the award, there are a few requirements:
- Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it. Angela- I feel as though I have known you forever! Your constant encouragement and positive attitude unfailingly puts a smile on my face and drives me forward. I always look forward to reading about your day and soaking in your recipes and wisdom. Can’t wait to meet you at HLS. 🙂
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass on the award to 10 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
1. Favorite color? – Blue. I love every shade of blue and that is why my bridesmaids will be sportin’ navy on my big day. 🙂
2. Favorite animal? – Penguins! I think it’s because I can easily identify with them. They are small animals with a lot of personality and ambition.
3. Favorite number? – 32. Growing up, my favorite baseball player was Derek Lowe #32.
4. Favorite color? – Repeat question! My second favorite color is green! ( I know I am such a tom boy)
5. Favorite drink? – I love coffee. My Keurig is my bff and I could never pick a favorite flavor.
7. What is your passion? – My passion is food! I love everything about it. From grocery shopping for the perfect ingredients, to spending QT in the kitchen with Nolan, to taking the first bite of a great dish, food is fantastic.
8. Giving or getting presents? – Giving is always better than receiving. I just love the look on a person’s face when they open a present I got them.
9. Favorite day of the week? – Sunday. Sunday’s are my lazy days. Nolan and I enjoy a nice breakfast, catch up on our DVR, and watch Trueblood!
10. Favorite flower? – Hydrangeas! They are my favorite color and they are commonly found in my favorite place- Cape Cod.
If I could nominate Angela I would. 🙂 These are the 5 blogs that inspire me the most. I know I should have chosen 10, but I really wanted to zero in on the ones whos posts have the most impact.
- Emily at Perfection isn’t happy
- Julie at Spinach and Sprinkles
- Courtney at Sweettoothsweetlife.com
- Andrea at Andrea Out Loud
- Caitlin at This Bride’s Joyride
Spread the love!!!
What is your favorite animal? Why?