Hey everyone. How’s it hangin? This week FLEW by for me! I feel a bit guilty for missing a few posts but honestly, it’s been a hectic week.
- I had a hair and makeup consultation for the wedding! My friend Lauren is a fantastic hair dresser and she agreed to make me look beautiful on my big day. 🙂 (22 days btw) I am SO happy with how it came out and I can’t wait for everyone to see it!
- Nolan made steak strips for dinner last night! All vegetarians look away ASAP!
I made a quick batch of Trader Joe’s whole wheat couscous to go on the side. I added a sprinkle (or 5) of Parmesan cheese and a tsp of Ken’s light Italian dressing. YUM
I have been stressing a lot lately because there are so many things I have to do before the wedding but I can’t do them until the last minute. For example, I need to get my dress pressed, but I don’t want to do it too soon. I need to get my hair colored/cut but I don’t want to do it too soon. I also have to finalize the seating chart, but I STILL haven’t heard from a few people. It’s also a bit too early to pack for the honeymoon. 🙂
Lunch today was pretty basic. I have actually almost finished all the Chobani in the fridge!
So in case you haven’t noticed, we have been SERIOUSLY saving $$ lately. We haven’t gone out for a meal in about a month (used to be 1-2 times a week) I haven’t gone to any movies, events or concerts or anything fun like that. With the wedding right around the corner, we are in save save save mode! I haven’t even gone to TJ’s! Sad times.
HOWEVER, Nolan and I made a decision yesterday to once again attend this year’s Phantom Gourmet Food Festival!!! We went last year and had a BLAST!
It’s $30 a person and you get free food from 100 of the Phantom’s favorite restaurants. Here are the pictures of this years’ food!
Other things to look forward to:
- Saturday is Jalapeno Day in the LeBlanc/Sullivan household. Much more to come soon!
- We are planning to have all our friends over for a football party Sunday. Can’t wait!
- Kara and Craig come back from their honeymoon this weekend! So siked to hear some good stories and see the newlyweds.
What do you most look forward to on the weekends?