IT’S FRIDAY!!! WOO HOO!
Last night was awesome! I started volleyball again which is always so much fun! I play in a rec league through a local tech high school and it’s soooo much fun. It’s 2 hrs every Thursday night for 8 weeks and it’s only $70. It’s great exercise and it’s right next to Cushing. I actually got 1 1/2 miles in before it started. I also love having something to do away from Nolan. Obviously I love him, but it’s nice to have a night away from each other to do our own thing.
Speaking of Nolan, he made some amazing steak for dinner this week. We bought a 4 pack of mini steaks on clearance at Shaw’s on Sunday for $7.
He cooked them just like I like them…barely. I baked a few potatoes for us and microwaved some mixed veggies.
He is a man of my heart. Give me some meat, and I’m happy! …Hey, get your mind out of the gutter!
So, I have lost my mind. It goes without saying that I have been a bit preoccupied lately. Between wedding things and family issues and getting acclimated to a new job, my mind has been in outer space. I blame is 50% on the wedding, 25% on family stuff, and 25% on my overall distractability.
A forgetful bride…
- …Forgets she has asthma. I have been leaving my inhaler everywhere but where it needs to be. Any asthmatic can attest that the second you realize you don’t have your inhaler with you, you instantly need it. After my minor asthma attack at Cushing yesterday, I wont forget it anytime soon.
- …Get’s half way to volleyball (wearing spandex) and realizes she forgot to shave her legs….all week…… Ladies, if you don’t have an emergency razor in your glove compartment, put one in there now! (Thank you Kara.)
- …Puts on her cute sweater dress and when she gets to work, realizes it’s the one that’s completely see through. Thank god I wore a wrap that day.
- …Finally realizes that white strips only work if you remember to put them on your teeth.
- …Looses her keys on a daily basis.
Yup. Crazzzzzzy. Thankfully, Nolan is a Saint. I’m serious! He deserves a plaque in heaven somewhere. The crazier I get, the more sane he appears to be. What a match huh?
Ok, I just have to get through this day and then it’s weekend time! Enjoy!