Bad morning everyone. I.am.so.grumpy and I have been for about 2 days now.
This morning, I am putting a new spin on the classic “things that make me smile” post and instead listing things that make me grumpy this week.
Here are a few things that have been making me grumpy.
- It’s too dark in the morning and I hate getting out of bed
- Some guy at volleyball last night made a snide comment about “playing like a girl” to a teammate of mine and it totally set me off.
- The Keurig is still broken.
- My pants still don’t fit. I didn’t lose 10 pounds in 4 days. …shocker.
- I burned my arm on the oven
- my “tan” from vacation is fading
I just cannot get out of this funk. My recent pessimism is becoming a problem. When I am grumpy I get really feisty and some may say …..bitchy? I got into a huge fight with Nolan on Wednesday over beef stew. I refused to even let him kiss me goodnight and I stomped around slamming doors like a
5 2 yr old. Over beef stew.
I am hoping this weekend’s Halloween festivities will put me in a better mood. Sorry for the negative post but sometimes you just have a bad day (s).
Here are some grumpy animals:
How do you get out of a grumpy phase?
Doing anything fun this weekend?