Goooooooood morning everyone and happy Thanksgiving!!
I am currently wrapped up in a blanket on the couch preparing to watch the Macy’s Parade! We are not due at my aunt’s house until noon so it should be a relaxing morning.
**Question- Do you eat breakfast before your Thanksgiving meal?! On one hand, you don’t want to get too full, but on the other hand, you want to stretch your stomach so you don’t get full too quickly. These are the questions that keep Nolan and I up at night. haha
- My Family-From what I have heard and observed from others, it’s rare to have 4 other people in your family that you actually like. Like, not love. Everyone loves their family, but not too many people actually like their family members. I have a unique relationship with each of my parents and brothers that I wouldn’t trade for the world.
- Nolan- I am one of the lucky ones. I found my person very early in life, and I never looked back. I am so thankful that I have someone to go home to at night, and to wake up for in the morning. I found someone I can laugh with, cook with, and simply be myself with.
- The Sullivans- This year I officially became a member of a family that welcomed me in 7 years ago. I am so lucky to have such incredible inlaws who have all become my friends and my family.
- Kara and Craig- Anyone who is married or engaged who thinks that they can overcome all their issues with just the support of their spouse is SADLY mistaken. Without the love, support, and venting with these two people, Nolan and I would certainly not be where we are today. I am so thankful for our best friends.
- Food- It’s no secret that I love everything about food. Food brings people together. Nolan and I always say that if we didn’t have similar taste buds, this relationship would never work. I am thankful for the smells, the tastes, the textures, and the smile it puts on my face.
There are many other things and people that I am Thankful for, but since I started to talk about food, tummy is grumbling so I’m going to cave, and eat before the feast. I hope everyone enjoys their Turkey day and the time with their family. Gobble Gobble!