So according to the Mayans and John Cusack, today is the day the world ends. Although I am an avid Cusack fan, I do not believe this to be true, however it did get me thinking about the way I live my life.
We all spend a lot of time bitching about our lives. It’s so much easier to point out the bad than the good sometimes. Plus, venting is just good for the soul. Today, I am going to focus on the positive.
If today was the last day of Earth, would you be happy with the way you live your life?
After about a half second of debate, I reached the decision that YES! I am very happy with my life, and I have no regrets.
Even if I die tomorrow I can say that I……
- Am a very happily married girl!
- Like (believe me it’s more impressive than love) my family and spend my free time accordingly.
- Have always eaten what I want. I’m sorry, but if vegans and vegetarians think they are really living, they are misteakin. (Like what I did there?)
- Have a job that I love, and I’m respected for it. (I wish I was paid accordingly but oh well)
- Have done some traveling
- Have been to Fenway Park….Many times! (Might not seem like much, but as a baseball fan, it matters.)
- Have seen every episode of Seinfeld.
Things I still want to do before I die (when I am mentally and physically able to do so)
- Have babies (In the way future)
- Jump out of an airplane
- Get a pack of dogs
- Meet Rob Thomas
- Go to a championship sporting event
- Brew my own beer
- Have a published food review/recipe
- Get on TV (not just a jumbotron)
I dream big huh?
What about you?
What’s one thing you love about your life?