HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
2012 was a pretty amazing year. I feel like I actually got many things accomplished and set a productive groundwork for my future. Here are a few highlights from my year.
I finally started a blog! It looked a bit different than it does today, but after years of contemplating, I finally did it.
I ran my first 5k, which is something I NEVER thought I would say…
…and then I ran my second!
My brother graduated from college
Attended a few food festivals!
Attended several sports games
Saw my best friend get married
And then I got married!!
Traveled to the Dominican
Nolan and I have been discussing it, and we have set a few goals for the upcoming year.
- Eat more animals- This year, Nolan and I plan to expand our pallets and consume as many diverse foods as possible, especially meats. This means less chicken and more red meats. We hope to try deer, rabbit, kangaroo, and any other wild game we can get our hands on.
- Try more diverse restaurants
- Get healthier- I will post more on this later, but we have already taken some proactive steps!
- Save save save- We certainly don’t see a house in our immediate future, but we need to start preparing!
- Travel somewhere new
- Get rid of stuff we don’t need- Our apartment sometimes resembles something out of an episode of Hoarders and it needs to get under control!
What are your goals for 2013?